This is a Blog. I didn't know what the word "blog" meant until a few days ago. I'm still in the stoneage. This explains why I am only wearing a flap of skin covering my nether regions.
Last week I was walking to class, and I saw that a squirrel had mounted another squirrel. The reason I stopped wasn't these two squirrels specifically, but there was a third squirrel just watching. None of them were moving. The two squirrels stared at the one squirrel and I thought to myself, "that squirrel is a pervert." But then I realized I had also stopped to watch this odd scene and had, by accident, become the squirrel pervert.
I've never used the word squirrel so many times in a paragraph before. Anyway, I thought of the forgotten Friday class where we joked about squirrels being inherently funny, and I decided after this odd scenario that this was more true than ever.
5 comments:
I want to save the bald eagle.
everyone is interested in the color green.
I thought I saw a bald eagle yesterday...but they don't live in Germany, do they? I don't think they do, but I'm not a bird person.
Why you do need to save it? What kind of danger are they in? (I'm not up on my current events about endangered species, by the way.)
I don't think the eagle in that horrid Tennyson poem is a bald one, so can are you still bothered if I metaphorically poach it?
Last week I was walking to class, and I saw that a squirrel had mounted another squirrel. The reason I stopped wasn't these two squirrels specifically, but there was a third squirrel just watching. None of them were moving. The two squirrels stared at the one squirrel and I thought to myself, "that squirrel is a pervert." But then I realized I had also stopped to watch this odd scene and had, by accident, become the squirrel pervert.
I've never used the word squirrel so many times in a paragraph before. Anyway, I thought of the forgotten Friday class where we joked about squirrels being inherently funny, and I decided after this odd scenario that this was more true than ever.
Post a Comment