Yeah...the last post.
So, we got hope, optimism, and future-mindedness for today...
Evidently this wasn't one of my strengths...but maybe because the word "hope" sort of implies that things suck for you and you want them to get better...well, for me, everyday is pretty good...I enjoy every moment that I am awake (and asleep)...so I guess I really am not hoping for anything right now. Things are good...and I know that they will continue to be...
Optimism...I am pretty optimistic...nothing really phases me too much...I don't really worry about a lot of things.
Future-mindedness...hmm...I would rather be concerned with the state of present affairs than worry about what I am going to do next week, next month, next year...take one day at a time...that's what my parents always used to say. And it works. I am never stressed out and just sort of get things done as they need to get done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment