So, the test thing back when said that my second strength was Modesty and Humility. I don't think that this should be considered a strength...rather, it should just be a characteristic that everyone wants to develop.
I guess I am modest. Or maybe I just don't talk about myself a lot. I really don't see a need to talk about stuff I have done. What does it matter, anyway? I am secure and happy with myself...whenever I hear someone bragging about themselves, I wonder if they need to brag because they pretty much suck at everything else. Poor little lost souls!
I like the band Modest Mouse. They are pretty good. I like to listen to them. Often I can fall asleep listening to them. I just put some on, actually. I like to speak and write short sentences. I don't like things like the candidate debates, because they all try to speak forever and ever when they could just say "yes" or "no" or give a four word response. It is out of control.
Back the issue of modesty and humility...maybe I just don't like to talk about myself because most of the stuff that I like and excel in are things that nobody else would find interesting. So I talk about things that will be interesting to them.
I am going to be honest...I don't really think I am saying anything here, so I am just going to quit and hope that everyone will just become modest and humble overnight, and when I wake up tomorrow the world will be a happier place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment